HW#17: Examples Of Mathematical Practices
Identify real-life experiences of your own that relate to each of the eight mathematical practices.
1. Make sense of problems and persevere and solving them.
2. Reason abstractly and quantitatively.
3. Construct viable arguments and critique the reasoning of others.
4. Model with mathematics.
5. Use appropriate tools strategically.
6. Attend to precision.
7. Look for and make use of structure.
8. Look for and express regularity in repeated reasoning.
HW#18: Fix Test Questions. Write down the names of the concepts that you messed up.
HW#19: Sections 6-8, 6-9, 6-10, Try different problems from each section, trying to make sure that you find a variety of examples that represent the different ways problems can be asked about imaginary and complex numbers.